A weld is something people need to be able to count on—in other words, it has to be done right. Welding requires both knowledge and extensive hands-on experience that involves chemistry, mechanical properties and corrosion resistance.
Our team of certified welding professionals employs state-of-the-art equipment to provide you with precision solutions to meet your requirements, whether they are straightforward or complex. With experience in carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, and many other ferrous and non-ferrous materials, there’s no job we can’t do.
- TIG and MIG welding in all material, gauges and sizes
- All welders are certified to meet at minimum the requirements of the AWS D9.1M/D9.1:2006 Sheet Metal Welding Code
- Welders are currently certified to other AWS codes such as D1.2 and B2.1. If we do not have a welder certified to a specific code, our welders can quickly certify to that code in order to handle any project
- In-house precision fixture design and fabrication
- Experts in large precision frame and enclosure welding
Our Welding Equipment
|Welder Type||QTY||Heliarc Machines - Tig Welders||9|
|Short Arc - Mig Welders||11|
|Miller - 250 AMP AC/DC Portable||1|
|Lynx 3 Titan - Stud Welder||1|
|Entron EN1000 - Spot Welder||1|