What will it be today? With our extensive experience and automated sheet metal punching equipment, your wish is our command—however complex, intricate or demanding your design is.
Our sheet metal punching offers an efficient solution to formed features, patterns and perforations, electrical knockouts, embossments and more, all with high-speed precision and attentive customer service.
Examples of Our CNC Punching Work
Our Sheet Metal Punching Equipment
CNC PUNCHING MACHINE
AMADA EM2510 NT Punch Press
The cutting-edge EM Series turret punch press uses twin AC servo drives directly coupled to the drive shaft. Amada’s third generation drive system combines the simplicity of the original clutch and brake technology with the high speeds of the fastest hydraulic ram driven systems. The result is unmatched performance, superior reliability, and lower operating costs.
AMADA EM-2510 NT CNC TURRET PUNCH PRESS
Specs and Capabilities
|Press Capacity||20 Tons (196kN)|
|Axis Traverse Distance||1270 mm x 2500 mm|
|Workable Max. Sheet Size||1270 mm x 5000 mm|
|Max Material Thickness||3.2mm MS|
|Max. Material Weight||150 kg|
|Max. Hole Dia||88.9|
|Number Of Stations 45 Stations||24 x 12.7 mm 12 x 31.7 mm 2 x 50.8 mm 1 x 88.9 mm 2 x 114.3 mm|
|Auto-index stations||2 x 31.7 mm 2 x 50.8 mm|
|Ram Stroke Length||37mm|
|Turret Speed Bi-Directional||330 R.P.M|
|Axis speed X/Y||128M/per/Min|
|Hits Per Minute (1mm Pitch)||780 H.P.M./5mm stroke|
|Hits Per Minute (25.4mm Pitch)||500 X AXIS 300 Y AXIS H.P.M./5mm Stroke|
2510NT Series Standard Features
- The AE-NT series utilizes an AC servo motor to drive the ram (eliminating the hydraulic power supply and chiller.
- Electrical consumption is less than one-half of comparable hydraulic machines
- Higher positioning speed improves productivity
- Space-saving design takes the cost of valuable floor space
- The AE-NT offers significantly faster punching speeds than mechanical turrets
- Brush table design provides scratch-free processing, eliminating secondary finishing, and also minimizes noise during positioning
- PC-based network CNC Control
- Connectivity with your entire shop through the machine’s NT-based controller, instantly access part programs, multi-media help files and production schedules
- Power vacuum slug pull system (patent pending) virtually eliminates slug pull concerns